What is Tugg?
- Tugg is a platform that helps fans bring their favorite alternative content to theaters across the country.
- Tugg creates community-driven events turning social interest into action.
- Crowdsourced screenings show theaters that there’s enough demand for a film event if enough pre-sold tickets are sold before the deadline..
How does Tugg work?
- Events will only happen if enough tickets are reserved in advance to meet the threshold, so spread the word to your friends and family!
- Tugg emails tickets to attendees when threshold is met
- If an event does not meet threshold before its deadline, the screening will be called off and no one is charged for their ticket reservation.
My city doesn’t have a screening. How can I see The Resurrection of Gavin Stone in theaters?
- Visit the Host A Screening page [hyperlink to Host A Screening page] for more information on how to bring “The Resurrection of Gavin Stone” to your city! Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What if an event sells out?
- Tugg will do their best to upgrade quickly to a larger house and even add a second screening when possible
- Click “Follow Event” on the event page to be notified if more tickets become available.
Can I buy tickets at the door at the theater?
- No, tickets need to be purchased through the event page. Tickets will remain on sale up until 4 hours prior to the event, pending availability.
I can’t find my tickets?
- Tickets will only be emailed once the event meets threshold. Be sure to check your spam folder! If you still can't find your tickets email email@example.com